Solid surface manufacturing
All of our solid surface worktops are handmade in Hampshire, in our workshop in Fareham. We have many years of experience in manufacturing Solid Surface Worktops and utilise the latest CNC cutting technology to cut component parts. Then each job is skillfully crafted by one of our fabricators using industry approved and quality processes.
Solid surface brands
We have worked with the following solid surface brands : Corian, Hanex, Avonite, Hi-Macs, Staron, Minerva, Tristone, Kerrock and Mistral. We can also supply other worktop materials, including Stainless Steel, Granite, Quartz and Wooden worktops.
Uses of solid surface worktops
Solid Surfaces can be used in different areas of the home, included but not limited to the kitchen, utility room and bathroom.
Benefits of solid surface worktops
- Seamless look – joints are still required when fabricating but using the best techniques possible we will make the joint as inconspicuous as possible.
- Coved upstands – Traditional worktops can only have plant-on upstands
- Can be manufactured to any size and thickness
- Matching, seamless sinks (stainless steel bases are also an option)
- Built in drainer grooves
- Wireless charging points and blue tooth speakers
- LED lighting
Full service – From quote to template, CAD drawing, manufacture and fit.